Review Insurance Requirements

All students, faculty, and staff traveling for University purposes are required to obtain international health, security, medical, and evacuation insurance approved by the University’s Office of Risk Management.  

The University of Minnesota provides this mandatory international insurance coverage through On Call International. Coverage is obtained through the travel registration process.

Learn More