Support and guidance for conducting international research
- including Materials Transfer Agreements, Data Use Agreements, and other mechanisms for research collaboration with international and domestic institutions
Funded Research Agreements:
- with international institutions (included subawards) follow similar rules and principles as domestic research agreements.
- Consult Sponsored Projects Administration for guidance on establishing and managing international subawards.
Importing Samples from Abroad
- Importing samples from international research sites. Materials that require an import permit are the following:
- Infectious biological agents capable of causing illness in humans
- Materials known or reasonably expected to contain an infectious biological agent
- Vectors of human disease such as insects or bats
- Learn more and apply for a CDC Import Permit