International Travel Registry
Faculty and Staff
The University's Travel Policy requires all faculty and staff traveling abroad for University purposes to register their travel. This is NOT an approval process. The information on travel plans will remain confidential and is only connected to an individual employee in case of emergency or if the travel destination includes U.S. embargoed countries. For more details, please visit the "Traveling on Business FAQ."
You will be asked to provide:
- Location and dates of your travel
- Travel purpose(s) and emergency contact information
- EFS number and financial staff contact (if purchasing CISI international insurance)
Graduate Assistants, Residents, Fellows, and Students
Graduate assistants, residents, fellows, and students are required to register their travel through the Student International Travel Registry, which will facilitate completion of the following requirements:
- Obtain University-approved international travel, health, and security insurance
- Sign a release and waiver
- Provide 24-7 emergency contact information
- Complete health and safety orientation
Program health and safety information
is available at GO SAFE.